• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other STEM disciplines or a certificate of completion from a reputable code school or academy
• 24 months of experience working as a Software Developer/Engineer using one or more of the following languages: Python, SQL, R, Java, Julia, Scala, TensorFlow, Matlab
• The ability to work independently to solve targeted technical problems
• Experience working with cloud technologies and environments such as AWS (S3/EC2), Azure, Google Cloud and building, deploying, and managing applications within these environments
• Experience working within a DevOps and/or DataOps environment. Experience building deployment automation, data pipelines, and/or infrastructure-as-code solutions
• To enjoy both doing as well as teaching and helping others – we need people who are articulate, patient and great at communication
• To build trust by demonstrating your value and reliability - we need people who are open, straightforward and sociable
• To leave ego at the door – we need people who are confident, thick-skinned and good at separating head from heart
• To be adaptable and to think on your feet – we need people who are creative, energetic and comfortable with uncertainty
• To be a continual learner - we need people who are reflective, thoughtful, detail-oriented, and excited to continually learn and grow
• To be a change agent - we need people who are consistently challenging the status quo of what we are delivering and how we are delivering it and then working constructively with others to bring about improvements
• To be able to work and travel
We Prefer People Who
• Are considered very technically strong in one or more area
• Are experienced working with big data distributed programming languages, and ecosystems: Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Kafka
• Are experienced working on deploying large scale data analytics services, solutions, and/or warehouses
• Are experienced with common data science tools such as Python, R, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, NLTK, Spacy, or Neo4j, and a good understanding of modelling platforms (Azure AutoML, SageMaker, DataBricks, DataRobot and H2O.ai)
The daily work will involve aspects of the various fields outlined by the dataops manifesto. Data Engineering consists of writing new ETL logic and code, of adding new features to data pipelines and data management routines, of writing new data manipulation routines, and executing and validating migrations or transformations. Data Integration consists of working with Data scientists and analysts to get new data sources and understand them. Of planning ways to consume data in a scalable way. Of transforming business logic into data pipelines that you then write. Data Privacy is ever-present. You will work to ensure the security and privacy of data and continually asses what loss of data will mean, how data might need to be anonymized, etc. Data Quality related to make sure ETL jobs and pipelines executed correctly. And creating ways for scientists and analysts to validate their data independently. To setting up monitoring and alerting.
Overall, as an AI Engineer you will support software developers, solution architects, data analysts, data scientists and businesses across a variety of data and analytics initiatives. You will work on bringing dataops, modern and cloud-based analytics, and Machine learning to life across ongoing projects. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing a business's operational and analytic data solutions, platforms, and systems. Systems and solutions that extract data from underlying systems and manipulating it in a way that can be used to transform the business of our clients.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Turnkey Digital.
AI engineers have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills And Experience
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Turnkey Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Turnkey Digital will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
If interested please send your resume to info@turnkey-digital,.com for further consideration.