Supply Chain Consultant & Author of "The Corporate Drain"
Prior to joining Turnkey in 2010, Yoel worked for over 30 years with global giant UPS in Industrial Engineering, Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain. He was instrumental in his vision and strategy to help UPS become a leader in technology and innovation. His efficiency and process improvement/reengineering skills have helped establish UPS as a leader in these areas.
As a Principal for Turnkey Yoel is a CI/Lean practitioner, leading major supply chain logistics and process improvement projects with emphasis on job setup, methods, & measurement. Yoel has initiated the Performance Excellence Practice and leads the life sciences/medical vertical, specializing in Lean/Six Sigma knowledge transfer, Lean Lego workshops, and Process Improvement.
He is a guest speaker for the MBA and EMBA Programs at the Georgia State University and University of Georgia. He has authored ‘The Corporate Drain’ (solutions for the inefficient American workplace).
Recent Projects Include:
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
CTO and Strategic Advisor focused on the following services and solutions for our clients:
• Delivery of Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service solutions with specialization in POCs/Trials, dashboards, analytics, IOT and data modernization.
• Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning , Cognitive Strategy and Roadmap Services
• IoT, Analytics, Blockchain and Data Modernization Strategy & Proof of Concept Development
Senior Solutions Architect with over 20+ years of experience with deep specialization in Digital Architecture, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, AI & Data Science strategy and implementations on the Microsoft Azure platform.
Incubated and launched the world's largest Databricks AI capability for Capgemini with 200+ engineers globally
Lead architecture and implementation of the largest global Azure Cosmos DB implementation with Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Store, Informatica Big Data, Analysis Services and Power BI at the Coca Cola Company spanning 200 countries 20 business units enabling Net Sales Revenue analytics for the business.
Leading the industry's first architecture and development of a poly-glot architecture with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines leveraging Azure Data Lake Store, Talend Big Data, Mongo DB, Apache Parquet, Azure Databricks and Dremio (Apache Arrow) to implement a Guest Unification Platform to enable enterprise wide analytics
20 years of progressive cloud technology consulting & leadership experience spanning diverse verticals including Consumer Products and Retail, Hospitality, Financial Services and Insurance
Selected over peers to lead high-impact, high-visibility technology projects and project teams, working with C-level executives to identify/capitalize on strategic opportunities and propose technology solutions to solve complex business challenges.
Experienced in architecting enterprise technology solutions and integration platforms, business intelligence platforms, analytical dashboards and data integration solutions for insurance, financial services, consumer products and hospitality clients including The Coca Cola Company, Royal Caribbean International, MetLife, MapFre Insurance, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, ADP, Becton Dickinson, Novartis, and Ernst & Young.
Rajarshi Dasgupta has more than 20 years experience in the area of Information Technology primarily in the Area of Business Intelligence and Analytics. He was part of the M2M Analytics team at Ericsson Global Services. As part of his work experience, he has been part of various due diligences, BIBP exercises executed for various clients. Worked as delivery lead for all Oracle BI projects running out of TCS Kolkata. Has played the role of Program Manager at Tech Mahindra for different BI/Amalytics project. Was part of the team that set up the DW BI practice at Tech Mahindra. He has worked on projects for Clients like MTN Nigeria, BT Global Service, Cummins, American Airlines, McGraw Hill, Wright Express, Cendant, Fidelies Care, Trizetto, Lifeguard, Fortis, MPlan, Central Benefits. Won the 1st runners up prize at “ACCENTURE BI MASTERMIND CONTEST which saw BI professionals from across India participate in the challenge.
Key Consulting Experiences
· Roadmap for Refurbishing of Oracle BI Analytics at American Airlines – Worked with the key stakeholders from the technology and business side of the client in understanding the pain areas, the envisioned end state and proposed a roadmap for refurbishing the existing OBI EE Analytics for the client.
· Re-architecting BI and Analytics Platform at MTN Nigeria – Led the team of analysts that did the initial BIHC of the existing DWH and Analytics platform at MTN Nigeria. Phase 2 consisted of re-architecting the entire platform keeping in mind that the issues of DQ, latency and inconsistencies that were predominant in the earlier solution were eradicated.
· Providing the BIBP for CLM Analysis at Smart Philippines - The Project objective was to prepare the blueprint for putting up a robust, highly flexible and powerful data mining system able to keep pace with the dynamic nature of the business. Apart from data mining, the system was required to carry out Predictive Analytics which included, but was not limited to, Lifetime Value [LTV] Analysis, Churn and Credit Portfolio Analysis & Management.
· Statistical Analysis & Reporting (SAR) framework definition study at McGraw Hill – The framework definition study was a precursor to migrating/redeveloping a statistical analytics and reporting (SAR) system, which would use the existing ODS at McGraw Hill.
· The IM (Information Management) architecture program at Cendant – Was part of the team responsible for producing a robust and scalable architecture for both the structured and unstructured information in the business. The activities carried out included Framework Definition Study, providing a functional architecture of TO-BE scenario and the gaps with AS-IS.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
· “IBM Project Hero Award” in 2004 for creating a tool for network connectivity
· “IBM Bravo Award” in 2006 for showing technical expertise in JDEdwards
· “IBM Australia Bravo Award” in 2007 for outstanding performance in Myer Implementation project
· “IBM North America Bravo Award” in 2009 for managing and implementing RAC project
· “IBM Eminence and Excellence Award” in 2010 for showing expertise working with multiple technologies
· “Best of IBM Award” in 2012 for Building Oracle Retail Capability in IBM India
Key Architect Experiences
Product & Service Search – Architecting a search engine for MTN Cameroon Products and Services integrated with the SDP platform of MTN Cameroon.
· MTN mHealth – Designing the mHealth platform for MTn Nigeria that connects Doctors, Hospitals, NGOs, Patients across Nigeria.
· JobFindah – Architecting an OFCCP compliant Job distribution network integrated with other Job boards.
· A B2B portal for providing service like Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Postpaid Mobile bill payment, Money Transfer, Electricity Bill Payment, Gas Bil Payment, Land Line Bill Payment, Internet Bill Payment, Flight Ticket Booking, Bus ticket booking, Hotel Booking. Capable of distributing whitelabel as well as multiple levels API for a leading online payment platform in India.
· Oracle EnterprsiseOne Implementation – Implementing Financials, Distribution and Logistics (mainly Inventory Management and Procurement), Manufacturing (mainly Product Data Management, Shop Floor Management and Planning) for Ampacet, USA
· SCM Implementation for Aldo Group Canada, a shoe and fashion retailer to support their Oracle retail application.
· Oracle Retail Implementation – Implementing Oracle Retail for Myer, Australia.
Hamood Aleem is a Senior Cloud Solution Architect in the Data Engineering and Analytics space with 11+ years of experience in the Information Technology industry. He is proficient in architecting end-to-end data solutions and cloud migration strategies in Microsoft Azure and AWS. Hamood specializes in designing and securing the flow of batch and streaming data into data lakes, effectively collaborating with business stakeholders in identifying data requirements and successfully architecting scalable data pipelines for clients. He is well-versed in designing optimization strategies to improve the performance and security of big data ecosystems.
Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Event Hubs, Blob, ADLS, Apache Kafka, Parquet, Databricks Delta Lake, PolyBase, AWS Kinesis, AWS Glue, Lambda Architecture, Python, PySpark, SQL
Azure Monitor, Azure Active Directory, PowerShell, AWS CloudWatch, AWS CLI, ARM Templates (Infrastructure-as-Code), Azure DevOps, GitHub, Git Labs
NETWORKING & INFRASTRUCTURE
Cisco Networking, VMWare, OS (Windows, Linux, Unix)
Azure Stream Analytics, Cosmos DB, SQL Database, SQL Data Warehouse (Synapse Analytics), AWS RDS, DynamoDB, Athena, Azure Analysis Services, Power BI, Tableau
COMPUTE & INTEGRATION
Azure VM, Azure Functions, EC2, Lambda Functions, Step Functions, Azure Logic App
Agile Scrum, leadership, excellent communication skills, client management, scope management, business development, RFP response